Newark Hoverflights Ltd is about having fun, and enjoying exhilarating new experiences by engaging in something uniquely different!
With most adventurous outdoor activities, there is always some element of risk. We have reduced this risk as far as possible at Newark Hoverflights Ltd, by using only the best materials and equipment, ensuring robust testing, meeting H&S/MCA requirements and gaining appropriate training and experience.
ALL passengers, whether on land or water, MUST comply with required safety rules and procedures. The Pilot commands the hovercraft at all times. He is the ONLY person who is in charge of the craft and the pilot’s instructions MUST be adhered to at ALL times for everyone’s safety and enjoyment. The Pilot’s decision is final.
- No babies or children under the age of 5 will be carried.
- When venturing onto or over water, every passenger will be fitted with a lifejacket.
- Lifejackets, when fitted, must not be removed whilst onboard the craft
- Standing is not permitted when the hovercraft is in motion unless authorised
- Changing seats is not permitted whilst the hovercraft is in motion
- You should dress for the weather. It is your responsibility to wear appropriate clothing.
- There will be no space for more than hand baggage unless pre booked
- There is no requirement to be able to swim and no level of capability
- If you are considered intoxicated or otherwise unsuitable for whatever reason, you will be refused boarding and will forfeit any prepayment refund/booking charge
- Payments must be made before the flight begins
- Prepayments are required for all pre-booked flights.
- Aggression or abuse will not be tolerated to the pilot, any crew or agents or other passengers and you will refused or leave the flight at the first opportunity even if that causes your inconvenience
- No pets or animals will be carried except for Guide Dogs.
- We are more than happy to carry and assist any persons with disabilities and we’re happy for you to travel in the normal way if that is possible. If however you have a more serious condition so that we need to make extra plans and arrangements to carry you, please call us (07860 755201) in advance so that we can prepare to accommodate you. Almost all flights will begin and finish on land.
- This craft is open cockpit and has no refreshment or toilet facilities
- This is not an exhaustive list and may be modified periodically as required.
For safety and observational reasons we may use rear facing “dash cams”. Unless you specifically give permission and consent these will not be used on the website or passed to third parties.